Header Ads

Header ADS

THE ANGEL OF LOVE


At Saturday, I was thinking about to travel at home from Taxila. My mind was busy deciding whether I should go by train or by bus. So by observing all the factors I finally decided to travel by train. When my journey started I was not happy nor in a mood to travel because I was in Roza. I think it was 14th of Ramadan. The temperature was at round about 37 degree. A warm breeze was also blowing. 
When the train started moving on the track toward the destination, I observed all the people in my milieu, they were also feeling bizarre and not feeling good. Nobody was wiling, to talk another person. There were two reasons for this situation. First one, as I already mentioned that It was Ramdhan and sun was also at its peak and the second thing was that In Pakistan there is an environment of terrorism due to war on terror and due to fragile law and order situation, stealing and robbery is also high so most of the people are  cynics and nobody trusts to another person. 
So when Train entered at Gujar Khan Railway station, An Angel with his younger brother and Grandma entered into the train. His age was about 5 years old. He was wearing black shalwar kameez with the dark blue waistcoat. By dressing and look he looked like a native of Pathan tribe. His face was as beautiful as his smile. When he sat a right side me. He kept quiet for almost 10 minutes and then a Juice seller came on screen he started shouting to his Brother for drinking a juice. So finally his brother bought juice for him. His cuteness and expression put a little smile on everyone's face. He was constantly observing the beauty of nature by running from one side to another to cover both sides of the train through windows. In a split of seconds, everyone started a discussion on his acting, clever brownish eyes. So in a few minutes, the box from different areas changed into a family box, phobia of terror altered into a clime of happiness. 
At that time I understood why children are considered to be the angel of GOD on earth. I once listened from a scholar who said that if you feel depression then start keeping children with you and it was proved that day. Children are the ambassador of love in this universe. To keep alive this Love,  its the duty of all the parents to fill their hearts with love, compassion, and goodness instead of hatred, loathing and disrespectful for humanity. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.